Thursday, March 12, 2009

rude awakening

"knock-knock-knock" is what woke me up at 5:30am. Granted, I've been awake at 5:30 before but with the time change it felt more like 2:30am... I made Dave go get the door because there was NO WAY I was...then of course the dogs started barking...so i check who was at the door...
.POLICE.
they informed us they received a 911 call from our house and much to their surprise and OURs...911 was never called.
Our phone has been acting out for about a week now and the only thing i can think of is the wiring messed up and triggered 911...who knows, but it was scary and i don't want it to happen again...

3 comments:

Joannah said...

weird.

Tropical Baby said...

ONE TIME I CALLED 911 WHEN I WAS PRETTY LITTLE. I GOT IN BIG TROUBLE FROM MY FIREMAN DAD!! LOL MISS YOU SO MUCH, ASH

Taffy said...

long time no update. Why is that?