.it's official.
we're making the BIG move to the east coast! many of you have already heard the news, but I wanted to make sure all of you are updated. Dave received orders to the National Maritime Intelligence Center (NMIC) for two years. In layman's terms, NMIC is a joint military command (Navy, Marines, & Coast Guard) responsible for the coordination of maritime intelligence.
we are planning our move for June and hoping to spend some time with family and friends before our BIG road trip. We'll be taking the historic Route 66, so if any of you have any suggestions on sights to see or restaurants that are yummy...please share!


1 comment:
Awww I know it's always hard to move, especially when they are so big! I have watched a friend of mine go through several moves, and they always find the best in them, I know your going to see lots of exciting things, and do some amazing things and the girls are going to take in everything and I know you will be making some new amazing friends in no time.
Safe travels! and welcome to the east coast! You will love it!
Post a Comment