
I'm officially starting to stress out a little considering Christmas is 5 DAYS AWAY!! Where has this year gone.......geez. and of course, I've come down with a cold (what's new, right?). I can't tell whether all 3 girls have the same thing or if Char is teething and the girls just have another stuffy nose.
Aaaand, I'm admitting that I haven't even started xmas shopping. Since the times are tough this year the family has decided to only get the kids gifts, so that has my list down to 14 kids...... Ha!
Anyway, Happy Holiday's to all my friends and family who aren't able to celebrate with us. Even though I'm under the weather I'm still definitely in the Christmas spirit! HoHoHo!!

2 comments:
I think what makes Christmas still fun at "our" age is our kids. :) I love every second of it and I'm sure you do too
merry merry chrismas
Post a Comment