Sunday, August 9, 2009

OC Fair 2009






we finally made it to the fair 2 days before it ended...I was starting to think we wouldn't be able to go because of our hectic schedules....but we did...and for 6 HOURS!!! Oh Boy, it was a long day but we had a BLAST! We spent most of our day in the kid fair area watching the girls ride the rides...don't get me wrong though - we still ate all the "bad" but oh so good foods too!!!






my "babies" growing up before my own eyes...

this one...will be the one keeping me up at night...



char had no idea what she was getting herself into...she didn't know whether to laugh or cry



the hot air balloons....aka. flying tea cups -
the girls LOVED it but it made me want to barf just watching

the slide even made me want to barf...

a picture speaks a thousand words... ;-)



hannah said, " no mommy, I don't want to wear the hat because it's not pretty"

Alyssa said, " Mommy, I'll wear the hat for you"

Charlotte's ready to go home.

No comments: