this past weekend, dave and I took our travels all the way to Sanibel Island in florida for one of Dave's best friend's wedding. Of all the weddings I've been to I have to say that Liam and Meredith's was one of the BEST! It was emotional, traditional, non-traditional, personal, memorable...From the time we arrived to the time we left, there was L-O-V-E in the air. However, aside from the wedding it was the first time I was with Dave and his college buddies...I've met most of them individually, but I hadn't met the wives and/or girlfriends or been together with ALL the boys...Let me just say that this weekend lived up to all the stories I've heard over the years. If we weren't lounging in the water hysterically laughing, we were in the pool or one of our room hysterically laughing. I haven't laughed so hard in my life. These guys sure know how to have a good time and they all made sure I was included in the fun.
Thank you Liam and Mere for including us on your special day and making our trip so memorable! May the days ahead bring you memories for a lifetime!
Thank you Liam and Mere for including us on your special day and making our trip so memorable! May the days ahead bring you memories for a lifetime!
Mr. & Mrs. LaRue










No comments:
Post a Comment