...two perfect little angels entered my life and change it forever!
I can remember the day like it was yesterday...july 7th, 2004 around 4am my water broke (actually cervix ruptured) and I landed myself in the hospital around 5:30 in labor. I knew I was going to get a c-section, but not that day. See, my surgery was scheduled for the 17th...but the girls obviously had another plan. Alyssa has apparently kicked her foot so hard that it ruptured my cervix and broke my water...Anyway, back to the hospital....I was in the room getting prepped for surgery and all I could think of was the fact that I was going to have twin daughters in moments...what the??? how were dave and I going to do this??? While all these thoughts were running through my head, an hour must have flown by because I found myself lying on the hospital table, numb, ready to my baby girls...and before I knew it, it was 5:59am and I heard her cry. Alyssa Ann was born weighing 5lbs 14oz and then a minute later I heard another cry...Hannah Elizabeth was born weighing 5lbs 3oz...
One of the best days of my life. I had a family. It was Dave, Alyssa, Hannah and me.
.our little family.
Happy 5th Birthday my precious angels! I love you more than words could ever describe!!!
hannah elizabeth

alyssa ann

alyssa (left) - hannah (right)


1 comment:
omg, they are seriously so beautiful in this last picture that I can't take it! Happy Birthday sweet girls...
Love,
Auntie Jo (aka "Nina")
Post a Comment