Friday, January 1, 2010

christmas 2009

the month of December just FLEW by!! I can't believe its over!! im guessing the older the girls get the faster time passes...which makes me sad to think that they are growing up but excited for the future and new adventures!

Dave and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary on December 11th by going out to a fabulous dinner and we were suppose to keep it a "gift-free" night, but my sweet hubby surprised me with a beautiful diamond tennis bracelet!

Hannah's class took a day off from their hard work at learning to read and graphing (YES, they graph in Kindergarten) to make gingerbread houses. I was able to help out and I must say....hers turned out the BEST! just look at that snowman...

Alyssa's class didn't get the chance to make the gingerbread houses and I couldn't have just Hannah's displayed...so we had our own gingerbread house-making night at home. I took a few tips from Hannah's teacher and......voila.


.masterpieces.
hannah alyssa
our christmas tree
.my homemade stockings.
the calm before the storm...


charlotte's masterpiece with her make-up santa brought her!
santa brought the big girls a Barbie Mansion!!!
hellllo-world of barbies and goooodbye-princesses
the girls FINALLY their own boots like mommy's....maybe they won't wear mine around the house anymore!

this is dave's side of the family who came over on Christmas...I wish we had taken a picture of my side as well to remember just how many people were at our house. I think there were around 30 people...

some of the guys...

grandma and uncle joe
.sisters.
grandma and aunt rose
...and alyssa

No comments: