Saturday, January 30, 2010

goovin on the skates

I'm sure you're asking..."you've never taken the girls roller skating before" and honestly, I thought the same thing...until we actually went! My niece, Josie had a roller skating party and I thought it was the perfect time to take the girls. It was just as difficult as I thought it would be...fun...but difficult! Thank goodness for Lori, Shannen and her friend. Dave was out of town so not only did I have to watch Charlotte and try to explain why she couldn't skate but the girls also needed supervision on the rink. Needless to say, we have started practicing A LOT more since then...but the girls came out of it doing the Hokie Pokie!!!
I have a great memory of the fist time I went roller skating, about the same age of the girls, so I'm gonna have to dig it out and post it.



No comments: