Sunday, January 23, 2011

32.years

This year we celebrated my birthday a little different than before...we didn't have a BIG family celebration or I didn't go out with the girls for dinner...it was just me, hubby and my precious girls.

For some reason, I wasn't too excited for my birthday. Usually, I'm the one counting down and reminding everyone but the girls did that for me this year...The girls gave me two options 1) bowling and dinner at a restaurant or 2) Chuck E Cheese and a bouncy house (charlotte's idea)

I chose bowling and we had a blast and instead of going out to eat Dave made me crab AND lobster! My birthday couldn't have been more perfect!
Hannah and Alyssa couldn't have said it better..."Today was the BEST day Mama"
 our backyard

 daddy's up
 mommy's turn
 There goes Alyssa!


 me and my girls
 Way to go Hannah!

 Let's go Char!
 STRIKE!!! X
 nice look Hanney
Look closely and you'll see that Charlotte was ahead...

This bowling alley had these neat ramps that the kids could roll the balls down to help them out! It made it so much better for Charlotte to have a fun time...the big girls even used it! 

No comments: