Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good.Bye 2010

I know I've been horrible at updating this blog, but it is a resolution of mine to keep it updated even though most of you see these same pictures on Facebook. With our family living so far away, I've realized that these are the stories of our adventures...not just pictures...
so goodbye 2010 and hellllo 2011.

.JANUARY.
Big Bear


.FEBRUARY.
first time roller skating



.MARCH.
House For Sale

.APRIL.
Family Readiness Award @ the Pentagon

.MAY.
Mama turns 50!

.JUNE.
moving day
.JULY.
summer fun @ our new home
.AUGUST.
Coast Guard Day
.SEPTEMBER.
first soccer team
.OCTOBER.
happy halloween
.NOVEMBER.
Thanksgiving in Lake Tahoe
.DECEMBER.
Christmas with cousins

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am glad your updating again, and its so great to see how much the girls have grown, looks like youve had a fabulous year, and I hope 2011 is amazing for you all