So yesterday my hubby and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! 5 whole years filled with so many emotions, memories, bickers, kisses, hugs.... and much more I can't divulge!
It was a perfect night. The girls sang "Happy Anniversary" to us (didn't even know there was a song...). Dave and I had pizza and wine after we put the kids to bed early and we told each other the first thought of what married life has been like for the past 5 years .... Dave said.... amazing (I know, creative....) but mine wasn't much better....unforgettable.
To think back, we've experienced so much and we are still as in love as we were 5 years ago on our wedding day, well sometimes we are... Along the way...3 kids, 3 houses, 2 dogs, and acquired a lot of crap.....oh yeah, don't forget 2 fish...but I wouldn't have changed anything (except maybe adding a little boy into the mix) ;)
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

2 comments:
That is so awesome! Congrats to the both of you and cherish the many years to come! A little boy would be amazing, 4 kids are crazy...ask me..4 step children; teenagers to boot!
Happy Anniversary to my favorite couple! "Amazing" and "Unforgettable", huh? Those are good words, I wish you two many, many, many more unforgettable and amazing years! p.s. I found out what the 5th year gift is and it's wood. ?
Post a Comment