came...and...went
my favorite...hubby & homemade cheescake...thanks Auntie!

on January 23rd I officially turned 30 and am proud to say so. Everyone keeps asking me how it feels to be 30 and I have to say it's great. Turning 30 to me means I've earned the respect as a mother and wife from older generations. I've always hated it when people, especially women would pat me on the back and tell me "oh dear, you're still so young" or "you still have so much to learn", yada yada yada... I realize I'm younger than them and I do have a lot to learn, but c'mon...I am a mother of THREE and wife of 5 years...geez...
so now when I say, "yes, I'm 30"
I feel as though I won't get the "oh, you're still so young" line...we'll see though!
Friday, my actual birthday we had all the family over for some good food and great company. It was wonderful to have everyone over and to have all the cousins together for the first time...13 total! I wish I would have taken a picture of all the kids, but I didn't. sorry!
my favorite...hubby & homemade cheescake...thanks Auntie!
my girls helping mama

the most unique gift award... a trip to the shooting range...
...let me explain...
I've always wanted to learn how to shoot a gun and have been buggin Dave to teach me since he's a qualified expert with a M-16 and sharp shooter with a 9mm. pretty sexy, isn't it?? so, I finally got my wish...my hubby and I have a date at the gun range!

LOVE this gift! most of you know that I'm obsessed with the red plastic cups that you can write your name on...well, these are WINE glasses that you can write your name on with chalk! so perfect!! Thanks Nicole and JR!!


Can-man and me... Personally, I think a baby BOY and myself make a great couple!!

My bro-in-law, Mike

My other bro-in-law, Chris and his fiance, Lori
*don't ask me what is on his shirt...*
Saturday night was a night to celebrate with friends...and boy was it a night of celebration!...it felt more like my 21st birthday... We all went to Sgt Peppers Dueling Piano Cafe in Long Beach and a ton of fun! I think most of my friends though we were going to a "piano bar", but were happily surprised when they saw that it was more like a show than anything. I definitely recommend this place for a birthday, BUT only if it isn't YOURs. They made me go on stage and do silly dances and sang silly songs about me...that's all I'm saying for now...
thank you to all my friends who celebrated with me! It was a night to remember...

the hubby and I all ready to go
my girls

Alma and I
Kara and I
Al and I...before she made me take shots


head, shoulders, knees & toes....

the beginning of the end...
classic shot of the guys
jeremy, frankie, my hubby, jon
ready to go home...
No comments:
Post a Comment