so the girls had TWO friends over today, which means I had 5 girls under my roof for a LARGE portion of the day (11-6) all to myself because Dave is in Arizona...which was actually great for the girls because they stayed occupied for most of the time. But BOY, am I pooped. I think I've said before to some of my friends that I don't think there is a big difference between 3,4,5, etc kids....I WAS WRONG. Or maybe it was more difficult that they weren't my children so I would have handled situations differently if they were mine...who knows...all I know is that, I'm pooped.
I went to the grocery store today and happened to pass by the Blackstone Merlot (my fav) and was pleasantly surprised that it was on sale for $6.99!! Yipee! So you all can only imagine what I'm holding right about now taking a nice sip of! awwwwww.
Goodnight friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment