Wednesday, January 28, 2009

...sparkley whites...

yesterday was alyssa and hannah's very first trip to the dentist. we've been talking about this day and reading about going to the dentist for about a year now and I can now say that the girls did WONDERFUL. They were scared of course on the ride there and were apprehensive when they called them back individually to get their x-rays, but after that it was a piece of cake!
"I'm older Hannah, so I have to go first"




Dr. Miller and Meredith
Hannah's turn

alyssa asked if she could take this picture because she was so proud of Hannah

look at those *SpArKlEy* whites

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Hey that is Matt and Mindy! There dad was my dentist and I have known them my whole life, use to go to Lake Powell every summer for 2 weeks with them! There sister Jillyn was my best friend in grade school, what a small world! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

They have were very brave both it is very well congratulation! Kisses

missGirly said...

hey
i live in Germany and i love your little girls
they so sweet all 3
my dream is it to see them one they
but i live in germany so this is a long way to saw them :-(