Wednesday, May 27, 2009

just the girls...

...and I ventured to Mother's Beach in Long Beach yesterday ALL BY OURSELVES! Oye, I thought I was setting myself up for failure since it was just me BUT we had a blast. I brought enough toys and snacks to keep the girls busy. They had such a great time playing in the sand, making sand castles, chasing seagulls and even playing in the freezing water! Even better, I realized Char is old enough to play along with the girls and I can actually lay out and relax...such a great way to blow a couple hours, get a tan and exhaust the girls!!
needless to say, we will be doing this A LOT!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Very attractive photos! The girls have the good enjoy itself!:)

Kara Ritter said...

I LOVE all of the pictures. Your girls are SO beautiful. Kaylee and I would love to join you next time. :)

carlyluckyx2 said...

CALL ME WHENEVER YOU GO AND THE TWINS AND i WILL JOIN YOU...THEY ARE HAVING BEACH WITHDRAWLS SINCE LEAVING HI.

Taffy said...

Hi just wondering when you are going to post new pictures?

Jana Howard said...

You're girls are gorgeous!! It was so great to finally meet you in person the other day! I found your blog when I was on autumn's. Love your pictures!!